Sunday, October 16, 2022

This week at the library

some last fall flowers

Programs

  • Paws to Read
  • Dungeons and Dragons (all ages)
  • Family Storytime (2 sessions)
  • Pokemon Club
  • Lego Challenge
  • 4K and preschool outreach (3 sessions)
  • Project Explore
  • Lapsit
  • Anime Club
  • Fact Finders
  • I like to move it!
  • TAB meeting
Notes
  • My priority this week was to update and rewrite the interview and training materials and organize the materials for our circulating kit collection, which the new youth services associate (when we hire them) will be in charge of. I did not get the circulating kit materials done though - I'll have to do it later. We interviewed two candidates. I was also preparing to be off for most of the following week and we spent an an hour in the basement with the entirety of the Rotary club, waiting for a tornado.

No comments: