Sunday, December 11, 2022

This week at the library

My associate made her first obstacle course


Programs

  • Family Storytime (2 sessions)
  • Lego Challenge
  • Winter Wigglers
  • Project Explore
  • Lapsit
  • Fact Finders
  • Gingerbread Storytime
Other meetings etc.
  • Family Coalition meeting
  • Resilience Book Club
  • Programming meeting
Notes
 I'm tired. Fortunately, unlike others, I am not sick. Yet. I was kinda glad that we had a snowstorm on Friday so I only had a couple families at the gingerbread storytime though! Next year I am going to ask teachers to request their holiday books way earlier, in November. I don't know why, but this year the holiday books went out like crazy - usually I have half a cart of Christmas books left and I've got NOTHING! There were also a lot more requests for a variety of holidays and Christmas around the world, which there really aren't too many current titles on. It didn't help that our delivery was canceled twice this week either! I did an update of my historical fiction chapter book list and I'm hoping that works - the teachers have a lot of lower-level readers which is challenging.

No comments: