Sunday, February 26, 2023

This week at the library

Some of our TAB members trying out
Life-Size Clue

Programs

  • Paws to Read
  • Dungeons and Dragons (two sessions)
  • Family Storytime
  • Family Fun (drop-in)
  • Outreach storytimes (four sessions)
  • Library on the Go visits (three sessions)
  • Anime Club
  • Winter Wigglers
  • Late Bookaneers
  • I like to move it
  • Homeschool field trip/outreach
  • Teens - Life-Size Clue
Notes
 - More (unseasonable) weather. Due to the unusually warm winter, we had a nasty little ice storm. We managed to get by with only cancelling one storytime and my youth services meeting though. I got a chunk of summer reading done, but I have a lot left to do - I am hoping to get to it soon-ish. Meanwhile, I have been working a lot (yes, even when we closed for the weather I was working from home), am on my 2nd Saturday working of a long run, and am tired.

No comments: