Sunday, April 30, 2023

This week at the library

Me doing storytime last week

Programs

  • Paws to Read
  • Family Storytime (2 sessions)
  • Outreach storytimes (4 sessions)
  • Family Fun (drop-in)
  • Pokemon Club
  • We Explore Nature
Notes
  • I was off on Monday and Tuesday and just did a few hours of work at home on Thursday. I planned limited programs this week because we had a lot of other stuff going on. On Wednesday, I spent the day working on the collation and organization of all the data from our survey for our strategic plan. Friday we were closed for staff development and our adult services librarian and I were responsible for the afternoon presentations. I worked on Saturday and then after the library closed we had the strategic plan meeting to present the data.

No comments: