Sunday, June 11, 2023

This week at the library

1st graders at my one school
visit. They all picked out a LOTG
book and got summer reading stuff.

Programs

  • Paws to Read
  • Family storytime (2 sessions)
  • Library on the Go/Summer reading presentations (4 sessions)
  • 2nd grade field trip (4 sessions)
  • Homeschool field trip (2 sessions planned)
  • First week of summer reading
Notes
  • Last field trips and a leisurely start to the summer. School ends this week, so we mostly had kids from outside the district, homeschoolers, etc. I don't think I counted my registration stickers correctly - I've given out about 775 summer reading logs for kids/families, about 50 for tweens and teens, and only about 600 stickers. Weird. It's getting busier and I had an engrageful encounter with the printer (my helpful colleague gave me this word when I said I wanted to both thank them for their help and curse them for figuring out the simple solution to the problem).

No comments: