Sunday, July 23, 2023

This week at the library; Summer week 7

This is how we started Snake Discovery. 
By about 3/4 of the way through, we had
~150 kids. It was a very up and down day.

Programs

  • Paws to Read
  • Family Storytime (adaptive devices)
  • D&D for kids and teens
  • Library on the Go/storytime outreach (2 sessions)
  • We Explore Nature
  • Project Explore
  • Hosting: Play therapy workshop
  • Family Storytime
  • Kids Make It: Let's Sew
  • Storywagon: Snake Discovery
  • Library on the Go - summer school
  • Open Storyroom
Notes
  Lots of work on scheduling and planning this week. I ended up working 3 nights and I am tired. The last Storywagon was a ride - it was the last day of summer school and the kids were bussed back late from another school and came in halfway through and then I didn't feel like eating lunch and critters are devouring my garden and something bit me on the back of the neck and then I burned my wrist. In short, I am glad this week is over.

No comments: