Sunday, September 10, 2023

Two weeks at the library


Two weeks with 0 programs! The last week of August was busy with the tear-down of the old youth services desk, putting together teacher requests for the new school year, weeding, and working on other projects. The library was very quiet as most folks were at the county fair, squeezing in a last bit of vacation, or in in-service preparing for school. 

The first week of September marked the first day of school, the installation of our new desk, and all the last-minute projects before we resume programming. I stayed late on Wednesday and almost finished the early reader weeding project - just have S-Z left! I took Thursday-Friday off, but of course remembered that I'd forgotten to send out marketing and had to do that Thursday morning....

I took the day off to go to a quilt show in Madison, but I also did a bunch of laundry, some gardening, and other chores.

No comments: