Sunday, October 22, 2023

This week at the library

Sibling (and best friend according to them) 
of kid in last week's picture. They are 
drawing whiskers on Pumpkin the cat.

Programs
  • Paws to Read
  • Family Storytime
  • We Explore Nature
  • Family Craft Night
  • Lakeland School field trip
  • Family Storytime
  • Kids Make It: Let's Sew
Notes
  Nobody came to Family Craft Night. I am more depressed by how upset everybody else thinks I should be, honestly. I mean... evening programs, October, school schedules, sports, it's not unexpected? I'll just repeat it in November and see if it goes better then. But if everybody else thinks it's such a big deal maybe I SHOULD be more upset... We were closed on Friday for our staff work day and my department did a lot of painting.

No comments: