Sunday, February 25, 2024

This week at the library

This handsome gentleman came to 
Paws to Read. He is my SOULMATE.
Unfortunately, we cannot be together.
I am hoping somebody I know adopts
him so I can visit...

Programs
  • Paws to Read
  • Family Storytime
  • Teens make it
  • Winter Wigglers
  • Lakeland School field trip
  • Dungeons & Dragons
  • Family Storytime
  • Sewing Workshop
  • Volunteer Fun
Meetings, projects, etc.
  • What's Next (hosted)
  • Publisher rep.
  • Girl Scouts (hosted)
  • Managers' meeting
  • Homeschool book club (hosted)
  • YouthAstroNet grant
  • Putting together new storytime kits
  • Requesting sets of book club books
  • Friends presentation
  • Massive donation from the school book swap - big thanks to my colleagues and volunteers who helped sort and recycle most of it.
Notes
  There's always something else to do and I'm tired. I took Friday off to catch up on my writing and reading. Also to give my staff a break from me being grouchy, tbh.

No comments: