Sunday, April 7, 2024

This week at the library: I'm not at the library

From a few weeks back, making 
a box house for a pet cat.


Programs

  • Paws to Read
  • Family Storytime
  • 4K outreach storytimes
  • We Explore Nature
  • Family Storytime
  • Young Fiber Artists
Meetings, outreach, etc.
  • Girl Scouts (hosting)
  • Managers' meeting (without me! somebody else had to take the minutes)
  • FirstPlay (hosting)
Notes
  • I was off this week. I left instructions for covering the important stuff (school requests etc.) and a goodbye note for our intern, who finished this week. I also logged in on Monday to finish writing and filing the monthly report. Otherwise, whatever happened happened.

2 comments:

Test said...

I love that you are able to not be at the library and to realize that whatever happened, happened. I am almost there, but not quite. Since I'm the only person who runs the library, being absent tends not to end well. I do have one regular substitute who can take over, so I will be going with the 8th graders for a week in May. As long as nothing catches on fire, it will be fine.

Jennifer said...

As far as I know, nothing caught on fire... I will go back tomorrow and see!