Sunday, July 7, 2024

This week at the library; Summer week 5

Someone donated some cool
playhouses for the play area. 
Lots of folks in to hang out and play
this week.

Self-directed events etc.

  • SRP kit - pompom creature OR fleece pillow
  • patriotic scavenger hunt
  • Lego Day
  • Open Storyroom
Notes
  • This is our turnover week; there's no summer school, we take a short program break, and maybe take a few days off work around the holiday. We started handing out free books - this year I changed it to people being able to ask for a free book at the end of each month, but, as I explained to one mom, it's a prize for those who read all the instructions, I'm not going to push it or remind people (otherwise I will quickly run out of books).
  • I was only at work Mon-Tues but got my monthly report written, transferred all the youth services calendar events through 2025 into the new software (long story), but did not get the June new book spotlight written. I'll do it next week.

No comments: