Saturday, May 16, 2020

This week at the library; or, Week 9 of the pandemic

I find the new blogger annoying, you can't move
pictures around. anyways, a tulip. The odd pattern on
the leaves is from the wire I encased them in.

Another week. Preparing for summer reading and library on the go, distribution at the school's food service, still working on the circulating toys, looking at other grants.
  • Monday
    • 10am virtual meeting (Beanstack/SRP), 1:30 Managers' meeting
  • Tuesday
    • 8-9 at library, 9-1 on info desk (I did it to myself)
  • Wednesday
    • 12-5 at library in the back
  • Thursday
    • Me time - I went to look at a quilting machine (I was the only person in the store - I made an appointment. I didn't buy the $20,000 machine. I just looked at it! I got a Jazz II Babylock, which I'm excited about - and I got a deal!)
    • Managers meeting to plan next phase of opening in June. Met with all my YS staff to check in with them.
  • Friday
    • Meeting with consortium YS staff.
  • Saturday
    • 10-2 info desk, 2-? at library in the back, preparing summer reading and other stuff.
Projects completed

No comments: