Sunday, October 17, 2021

This week at the library

my dahlias are doing well this year

Programs

  • Paws to Read (J)
  • Book-a-Librarian: Quilting (3 sessions, J)
  • Pokemon Club (me)
  • Outreach storytimes (4 sessions, K)
  • Family storytime (P)
  • after school visit: Art workshop: Prints (me)
  • Lapsit (P)
  • Double digit gamers (J)
Projects
  • Youth area reorganization
  • Staff work day
Our new adult services librarian started this week; we are very glad to see her and I hope she doesn't get too overwhelmed with everything we're dumping on her. In between programs, school contacts, and prep for Wisconsin Science Festival next week, I and my staff moved more things. The DPW moved some of the heaviest shelves on Thursday and on Friday most of the staff helped shift. My feet hurt.

No comments: