Monday, April 18, 2022

In short, I am busy: We Explore Artist Tom Lichtenheld

Art Project Part 1: Sketching
I encouraged the kids to sketch out their ideas with pencils and erasers. I had lots of pictures of Tom Lichtenheld's art processes from Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast.

Supplies
  • pencils, erasers, paper
Storytime
  • Sing by Joe Raposo
  • Shark vs. Train by Chris Barton
  • Ten rules of the birthday wish by Beth Ferry
  • Exclamation point by Amy Krouse Rosenthal

Art Project Part 2: Colored pencils
The kids color their drawings with colored pencils; there are also activity sheets.

Supplies
  • colored pencils
  • activity sheets
  • paper
Resources
Evaluation

  • 6-28-19
    • Attendance: 21
    • Notes: I taped the samples of works in progress to a table for the kids to look at. I forgot to bring over toys for the little ones again. Most attendees stayed until 3 and had a great time.

No comments: