Thursday, October 13, 2022

In short, I am busy: Art Workshop: Make it stick!

  • Program Goals
    • Encourage creativity and using different art styles/materials
    • Help build gross and fine motor skills
Project: Sticker resist
  • How it works
    • The kids are supposed to put stickers on the paper, paint with watercolors, then remove the stickers to leave a shape. It never works quite like I want it to - I think I need better paper and/or stickers.
  • Supplies
    • liquid watercolors
    • paper (need watercolor paper)
    • stickers (still using the shape stickers from 3 years ago!)
    • paint cups, brushes, tablecloths, aprons, paper towels
  • Resources
Project: Tape art and stickers
  • How it works
    • I collected as many different kinds of tape and stickers as I could.
  • Supplies
    • Stickers - geometrical shapes, small glittery stickers, and everything I could find in the cupboard
    • Tape - colored masking tape, colored craft tape (or washi tape)
    • Markers, Paper

No comments: