The general GO section, without subheadings, includes all of the stories and informational stories about vehicles. A few that could technically go in a separate section are included here to stay together by author and farm machines, including tractors, are in the Community/Farm books.
Published 2025-2026
- Eco: the little electric taxi by Deb Adamson
- Toad on the go by Jashar Awan
- Every Monday Mabel by Jashar Awan
- Cats in construction hats by Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen
- Dumped truck by Daniel Bernstrom
- Wheetle: a little wagon with a big heart by Cindy Derby
- Good luck, ice cream truck! by Sorche Fairbank
- Hard Hat Hank and the sky-high solution by Charlotte Gunnufson
- Exca-gator by Brooke Hartman
- Truckin' by Nancy Hundal
- Diggers, dozers and dumpers: small stories about big machines by Ole Konnecke
- Good Night airport by Tori Kosara
- Mr. Norton's new truck by Huw Lewis-Jones
- Tractors in space by Ross Mackay
- Little red steamer by Nick Maland
- Fast lane by Ben Newman
- Where do race cars sleep at night? by Brianna Sayres
- I truck: a big rig's epic trip by Kelly Schmitt
- Truckosaurus by Karen Shapiro
- Big rig pig by Claire Tattersfield
- Day at Fluffyville port: a look and find book by Britta Teckentrup
- On our way with Mr. Jay by Chelsea Wallace
Series and Authors (3 or more titles)
- Donald Crews
- Truck
- Harbor
- School bus
- Sail away
- Buster by Dale Earnhardt
- Bulldozer by Candace Fleming
- Kate McMullan
- I'm tough
- I stink
- I'm dirty
- I'm cool
- I'm mighty
- I'm smart
- Digby and the Construction crew by Jodie Parachini
- Construction Site by Sherri Duskey Rinker
- Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle
- Small Walt by Elizabeth Verdick
- I'm the... driver (digger, fire engine, tractor)
- These are books in the shape of a steering wheel.
Other titles I have previously reviewed
- Hot Rod Hamster by Cynthia Lord, illustrated by Derek Anderson
- McToad mows tiny island by Tom Angleberger, illustrated by John Hendrix
- Toot and Pop! by Sebastien Braun
- Motor Miles by John Burningham
- Motor goose by Rebecca Colby, illustrated by Jef Kaminsky
- On the go awesome by Lisl H. Detlefsen, illustrated by Robert Neubecker
- All except Axle by Sue Lowell Gallion, illustrated by Lisa Manuzak Wiley
- Go! Go! Go! Stop! by Charise Mericle Harper
- Dinos Driving by Lynn Leitch, illustrated by Scot Ritchie
- Vroom! by Barbara McClintock
- Busy Builders, Busy Week by Jean Reidy, illustrated by Leo Timmers
- Red truck, yellow truck by Michelle Robinson, illustrated by Tuya Jez
- Truck Stop by Anne Rockwell, illustrated by Melissa Iwai
- The Mixed-Up Truck by Stephen Savage
- Vroom! Kevin's big book of vehicles by Liesbet Slegers
- The Runaway No-Wheeler by Peter Stein, illustrated by Bob Staake
- Taxi, Go! by Patricia Toht, illustrated by Maria Karipidou
- Scooper and Dumper by Lindsay Ward
- Bulldozer friends by Andrea Zimmerman and David Clemesha

No comments:
Post a Comment