Saturday, September 5, 2026

This month in the collection


I've stopped saving new books on Pinterest - our new catalog overlay should be able to do it better, eliminating a step. Of course, I deleted the Pinterest boards before I had figured out how to do the lists...

 New Book Spotlight

*Unless otherwise noted, all items were purchased for or added to the library collection*


Board Books

Picture Books

Beginning Chapter Books (new series)

  • Witches of Anderson House: A spell for disaster by Jennie Poh

Juvenile Graphic Novels

Juvenile Fiction

Juvenile Nonfiction

Young Teen

  • Heartland by Jilanne Hoffmann
  • Sleepless by Gordon Korman
  • Spirit service by Sarena Nanua

Young Adult Graphic Novels

    • I Love Amy vol. 1
    • My secretly hot husband 1
    • Bite me by Dugan

    Young Adult 

    • Prince among pirates by Katie Abdou
    • You jump first by Myah Ariel
    • Kingdom of waves by Melissa De la Cruz
    • Such a lucky girl by Wendy Heard
    • Where lost girls go by Kody Keplinger
    • No one leaves the manner by Kelly McWilliams
    • I didn't do it by Elle Gonzalez Rose
    • My killer family reunion by Dinesh Thiru
    • Murder hypothesis by Sarah Wishart


    No comments: