Saturday, October 3, 2026

Picture Book Neighborhoods: Go - Machines


 This includes all the nonfiction books about machines and is organized roughly by Dewey. It's mostly series nonfiction. A few more fictional titles have crept in, but I ignore them because my staff will probably revolt if I relabel anything else any time soon.

624 - Working machines and construction workers

629 - Cars, motorcycles, etc.

  • Individual Titles
    • I drive a snowplow by Sarah Bridges
    • Trucks (and other things with wheels) by Bryony Davies
    • Clever Cogz: The book of cars and trucks by Neil Clark
    • Drive by Nathan Clement
    • Spectacular science of vehicles by Rob Coulson
    • Colossal by Stephane Frattini
    • History of cars by Elliot Krusynski
    • Formula Fast by Matt Ralphs
    • Big book of vehicles by Randall Ronne
  • Series with multiple titles
    • Lerner - What machines do
    • Creative - Amazing racing cars
    • Lerner - Rev it up!
    • Capstone - Pebble
    • Lerner - Lightning bolt books, How it works
    • Lerner - Bumba books, We love...
    • Creative - Seedlings

No comments: