Here's the round-up of programs for school-age kids. We've got some great ideas for you!
- Spring Scavenger Hunt at Jbrary
- Hunt the bunny at your library! All the templates and instructions are included.
- Spring crafts with Ms. Kelly
- There's a whole plethora of ideas here - bird nests, sheep, flowers and rainbows, and peeps.
- Marshmallow Peep Science with Ms. Kelly
- I'm kind of curious - seeing the crazy science you can do with peeps, do people ever actually eat those things? If so, ugh! 3rd-6th grade had a ball with lots of science projects here.
- Painting eggs at Messy Art Club at my own blog, In Short I am Busy
- This is a pretty simple program, but I've been doing it for a looooong time and have lots of tips and tricks to make it run smoothly.
Other fun programs!
- Thrive Thursday offers a program on Emily Jenkins' Toy series
- Make your own props and take your toys on adventures!
- Tips and tricks for booktalking with 5th graders with Ms. Kelly
- Fifth graders are, in my experience, a whole different audience. These are great!
- Fashion Design at Library Lalaland
- I'm in love. This is super simple, incorporates sewing, and the kids loved it. All things that make a great program in my mind!
- Annual Spring Break T-shirt Party at In Short I Am Busy
- Another simple program from me that I've been doing for a long time
- Artsy Fartsy Art Club at Hey There Library
- This sounds like fun! An art club based on different artists' work.